Touch the future with JIT (Just in Touch) or FEM (Foil Electro Mechanical) technology for a tactile response in either glass or foil.
A solid glass surface on a lightweight metal frame with a custom made digital printing Just In Touch (JIT) technology applied to the Glass Bridge represent the state of the art capacitive technology.
JIT improves the user experience and allows a minimal and stylish design, granting high safety operation of the system.
An adaptive proprietary algorithm, monitor the environmental conditions and re-tune the system to give the optimal touch sensitivity.
A lightweight metal frame with a printed polyester film that cover the electronics and 3rd party elements.
Foil Electro Mechanical (FEM) represent the state of the art electro mechanical technology and can be customized in layout, colors and keyboard actuation force.
These are the most reliable technologies on the market ensured by Pariani avionic background.
Both Technologies are now available as the new standards for the coolest Command Bridge and can be combined to meet the aesthetic and user experience requirements.
Pariani modular system main features are:
- Buttons/Keyboards management
- LED technology indicators, alarms and backlight with RGB colour and dimming capabilities
- Joystics and trackballs management
- 3rd party discrete I/O, Protocols and Backlight management
- Integrated LCD instruments repeaters
- High reliability and safety granted by redundancy based design
- Lamp test capabilities
- Built-In-Test capabilities
- Easy connections to vessel system by terminal blocks
Unsurpassed experience is granted with a system feedback time resolution of milliseconds.
Pariani modular system is designed to operate in naval and harsh environment.
Pariani policy is intended to design and manufacture quality product.
Each modules is traced and tested as avionics products.
*Each custom console individually approved ABS, Lloyds, RINA as required